At Fort Hunt Animal Hospital, we take the physical and mental health of our patients into consideration when performing services and treatments. We are a certified Cat Friendly Practice and we have Fear Free Certified Professionals on our team who are working to "take the 'pet' out of 'petrified'" and provide stress-free visits for all of our patients. Please visit Fear Free Happy Homes to learn more about the Fear Free initiative and how you can help your pet learn to love coming to the vet!
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Fort Hunt Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program include:
- Low monthly payments (3% of the total balance)
- Interest-FREE for six months (as long as the bill is $200 or more)
- Determine approval in a few minutes
- No annual fee
Another popular option for many pet owners on a budget is pet insurance. A number of companies offer this coverage: